Movies I watched on the Weekend - Family, Bluffmaster, Fitna, Jawani Diwani, Aksar, Maine Pyar Kyon Kiya
1. Family - 5/10. + points for the story and big b's acting.
2. Bluffmaster - 2/10. + point for nana patekar and deshmukh jr who atleast tries. Minus points for a script full of holes, small b's lousy acting ( the tree in the background was better) and corny dialogues.
3. Fitna - 5/10 for making a film on the bullying construction mafia in mumbai and tribals displaced from thier lands and forced to live in slums. The casting was good. Minus points were the one sided sterotypes portrayed of sati savitri vs 'fickle' characters.
4. Jawani Diwani - 0/10 for a common script, Emraan Flush-Me's acting, mediocre performances of others - Total waste of time.
5. Aksar - 2/10 a different but very unconvincing story -left many what-ifs and why's unanswered. Flush-me was as bad as usual and Himesh Reshammiya's nasal voice has become very irritating. Plus point was the stress ball.
6. Maine Pyar Kyon Kiya - 7/10 for Salman and Sohail's comic acting and facial expressions, good script with lots of jokes, Katrina and Sushmita look lovely...great songs. Cool Point to watch out for - Rajpal Yadav's dancing.