Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Parking Problem in Delhi

I've always had problems finding a place to park in Delhi. The area I live in is so crowded and everyone wants to own two to three cars.

Sometimes, neighbours come to complain at night to move the car, because they think the place I've parked in is their space. Well it's not, as it is not mentioned as their private property, and parking is free. Anyway, I still have to get up and move the car, coz I'm afraid they'll spoil it.

Sometimes, people steal parts of the car in the night. Some people say the local mechanics spoil the car in the night, so the next morning you'll have to go to them to get it fixed. One of the most common things they do is take out the air from the tyres. If you don't have a pump, you'll have to call them in next morning, to get the tyres inflated.

Yesterday, I saw this article about parking cars inside homes in the Hamilton Scott apartment building in Singapore. How nice it would be to have this here, then I wouldn't have to worry about my car. Every morning, it would be right in my sitting room, waiting for me to drive it. Else I'd have to move to a luxury real estate property in some foreign country.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you. Please post a comment below to let us know what you think!