Saturday, August 16, 2008

God Tussi Great Ho - Movie Review

God Tussi Great Ho - Movie Review

Being a hardcore Sallu fan, I had been planning for a long time to watch God Tussi Great Ho. My boyfriend had a hard time getting tickets, but we finally managed to get seats at Satyam, Patel Nagar for the day the movie released - 15th August. Here is my movie review -

god tussi great ho movie review film reviews salman khan amitabh bachchan priyanka chopraGod Tussi Great Ho - 8/10 - Romantic Comedy - starring Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Sohail Khan, Rajpal Yadav and Amitabh Bachchan. Salman Khan is Arun Prajapati, an unsuccessful television anchor while Priyanka Chopra plays his smart confident colleague Alia. Arun blames God for his string of bad luck and constant failures. One day, God (Amitabh Bachchan) challenges him to do a better a job and makes him God for around a week. What results is total mayhem.....

The script was good,. I laughed myself hoarse during most of the entire movie, especially at Sohail Khan's expressions. Acting was good. Sallu looked as cute and cuddly as ever. Songs were great. Having worked for a television channel before, the story bore a strong resemblance to my life and brought back many great memories....plus, I love playing pool.

god tussi great ho movie review film reviews salman khan amitabh bachchan priyanka chopraAn adapted version of Bruce Almighty, a first watch told me that this film should do well at the box office. especially with stars like Salman, Amitabh and Priyanka. I was surprised to see the low ratings and poor film reviews God Tussi Great Ho garnered from major sections of the media. Apparently, Salman has not bootlicked the journos again!!!

I wouldn't mind watching God Tussi Great Ho again. A totally paisa vasool film, I'd recommend it to anyone. Have you watched this movie yet??

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a solid dose of pure entertainment...

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Bruce almighty.I am sure I would enjoy this movie.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you. Please post a comment below to let us know what you think!