Picked up this tag from Sidhu Saaheb's blog. Here goes........
1. Name one person that made you laugh last night?
Jack Nicholson in the movie 'The Fortune'. He had just confessed to being a part of the murder of his fake wife, when he spies the concerned lady running out of the house with a chicken under her arm.
2. What are you doing at 8:00am, generally?
Stuffing my breakfast into my mouth and rushing to catch the bus.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I was walking down the long lane that leads to my office.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
Unemployment and some part time jobs
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Ek dus ka dena pichhe" - (Get me one ticket of Rs.10 from the back) -This was said to a lady sitting behind me as I asked her to pass money to the DTC conductor sitting at the back of the bus.
6. How many beverages did you have today?
None. Just drank two glasses of water though.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
My bus ticket.
9. Where were you last night?
At home watching the movie 'The Fortune' starring Jack Nicholson and Warren Beatty.
10. What color is your front door?
Brown with yellow streaks.
(11 is missing from original list)
12. What is the weather like today?
Chilly, a bit windy and sunny.
13. What is the best ice-cream flavour?
14. What excites you?
This sexy athlete with rippling muscles in the bus who always offers me his seat...ha ha!
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes, it seriously needs a trim.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
17. Do you talk a lot?
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Surprisingly, No ! Though I do know someone with the surname 'Stevens'.
20. Do you make up your own words?
21. Are you a jealous person?
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’:
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’:
No one :(
24. Who is the first person on your received call list?
That's a wrong number from someone who was ringing for his friend in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
25. What does the last text message you received say?
A message from Vodafone promoting a new calling card of Rs.110.
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
No. I try to curl it with a curling iron sometimes - with disastrous results.
28. Where is the next place you are going to?
Home - at the end of the day.
29. Who is the rudest person in your life?
My Dad - one of the few people who has managed to reduce me to tears with his meanness!
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Bread and mango jam.
31. Will you get married in the future?
I hope so, I am keeping my fingers crossed. My horoscope says getting married for me will be very difficult and if I do get married, it will be to someone who is considerably older than me. I pray this will not come true.
32. Which is the best movie you have seen in the past 2 weeks?
Saawariya. Will be posting the review soon.
(33. missing too)
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
A few weeks ago.
35. Are you currently depressed?
36. Did you cry today?
Everyone is free to pick up this tag and continue!!!