Hmmm, recently I won a 'I Love Your Blog' award from How Do We Know who writes 'Ki Jaana Main Kaun'. I am so overjoyed. I had started this blog around two years ago when I was in between jobs to vent out my unconventional views on various social issues to the blogging community.
In recent years, my blog has become more personal with posts about movies I've seen, places I've been and hobbies I like. I sometimes try to write posts about vital community issues whenever my brains don't feel fried after a hard day's work at the office, but am facing an uphill task. Well anyway, here are my five winners of the 'I Love Your Blog' Award -
These are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
And the winners are -
1. Foodie's Hope - I simply love Asha's yummy recipes and the pictures are a great delight too.
2. I, Me, Myself - Sidhu Saaheb has a nice way of writing and I have learnt a lot about the Sikh Community through his blog.
3. Light Within - Written by Shirazi from Pakistan, this blog has posts about useful internet tips, tourism across the border and many other great posts.
4. Reeta's Ruminations - Another Dilliwalli, Reeta Skeeter writes about the highs and lows in the Nation's Capital.
5. Reflections of Mind - I like Balaji's posts about the beauty of the simple things in life.
Everyone is free to pick up this award and post it on thier blog. Of course, I read and love many other other blogs, but these blogs scored real high when it came to regular posts and comments.
So, tell me which blog do you love the most??